Nearly New SaleOctober, 2013
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. MacDonald Blvd., Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess St. and John Counter Blvd. on Sir John A. MacDonald Blvd.)
Thank You to our donors, our customers and our steadfast volunteers! You found us and made our first Nearly New Sale in the Kingston Symphony Warehouse a success - in spite of the weather, the rubble pile, the mud, the puddles and winding road that never seemed to end.
Donations are now closed for this sale, but do check back soon for updates, as we will have a regularly scheduled series of drop off days for all our events. We're really excited to be in the Kingston Symphony Warehouse and look forward to the next five years.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Fall & Winter Vintage & Modern Family Clothing, Accessories, Jewellery, Footwear
- Hobby & Sports Equipment & Supplies
- Fabric, Sewing Notions, Knitting, Crafting Supplies & Equipment
- Electronic Gadgets, Small Appliances, Cookware, Kitchenware
- Antiques & Collectibles
- China, Crystal
- Lamps, Home Decor, Bedding, Linens
- Christmas Decor
- Baby Gear
- Puzzles, Games & Toys
- Tools, Hardware
- Small Furniture (i.e. side tables)
- Gold or Silver (old or broken jewellery, odd earrings & earring backs)
Please do NOT donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Non-functioning appliances
- Large furniture, i.e. sofa
- Items "for parts"
For more information, please email the Nearly New Sale Volunteer Committee or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of fine clothing & household items due to a move out of Kingston, or dispersal of an estate.